Tuesday, June 23, 2015

H1Z1 Day/Night Chart Prototype

I've been studying the Day/Night cycle in H1Z1. My work can be seen on the official wiki's World page.

Knowing the length of the Day and Night I've tried my hand at creating a chart that shows each normal day when Day and Night happen in H1Z1. As far as I'm aware all of the survival servers are always at the same time of day, though I still need to study this further to confirm.

Anyway, here is what I have come up with so far. A table showing my predicted day and night times from today until August 12th.

Link

All the times are in Greenwich mean time, so you'll need to find your GMT offset and do some math, the Eastern U.S. time zone is currently -4 hours, Central -5, Mountain -6 and Pacific -7. meaning if that chart says 12 noon for people in the Eastern time zone it would be 8am, Central would be 7am and so on.

Also, the time I used was the official time gleaned by making sure my computer's clock was synced up with NIST before I tested it. So if the seconds are a bit off for you make sure your computer's clock is synced.

3 comments:

  1. I am very amazed by the information of this blog and i am glad i had a look over the blog. thank you so much for sharing such great information.
    I just got one good website who is giving free H1Z1 Skins , free CS:GO Skins ,Free Unturne Skins ,Free Steam Card ,Free Armello Skins ,Free Rust Skins ,Free Dota 2 Skins ,Free PUBG Skins and many more cool stuff!
    visit this website to get exclusive free games, gift cards and offers: gamersbone.com :-) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found Free H1Z1 Skins, GamersNab is one the best sites where you can get H1Z1 Skins. Get your skins now !!

    ReplyDelete